No matter what type of business you are running, you will want others to see your property in the best light possible. It’s especially important if you’re trying to attract more leads and business with higher profits. Trust us, your place of business is not an area where you should try to skimp on commercial cleaning expenditures. Why?
We spend almost half of our day in the workplace and if not cleaned properly, mold and allergens are a guarantee. Needless to say, minor and major contagious diseases tend to travel quickly through the workplace.
Want to keep your office morale and productivity levels high? Employ a commercial property manager and a cleaning partner to sanitize your workplace on a regular basis. Need more reasons to invest in commercial cleaning? Please keep reading!
5 Reasons to Invest in Commercial Cleaning if you’re a Business Owner:
1. First Impressions Matter – Let’s be honest. When a customer or client enters your workplace, they are most likely judging you based on your surroundings. If your office is shabby and uninviting, you might be losing business to the competition. After all, if you don’t take pride in your office space, what does that say about your work ethic?
2. A Clean Workplace is a Healthy Workplace – Provide a clean, germ-free and uncluttered workplace for your employees so they can stay productive and creative without interruptions. Schedule daily clean-ups after work hours to eliminate germs before they are passed around the office.
3. Avoid Respiratory Hazards – Keep the tenants and visitors healthy at your building by removing the unseen allergens from the premises. If you let dust build up to accrue, the cleaning process will cost you more and will be quite labor intensive.
4. Bathrooms are Germ Magnates – Did you know 75% of washroom tap handles are serious risk of spreading illness? A workplace bathroom gets plenty of use throughout the day and failure to keep a cleaning regime can be a dangerous way to conserve funds.
5. Bacteria Counts – Surfaces that are not regularly disinfected make for very unhealthy conditions.
Hiring a commercial cleaning team or property manager to oversee the day-to-day cleanliness and maintenance of your facility not only speaks volumes about your building, but about your priorities. Keeping up appearances can have a huge impact on your company’s reputation and its bottom line.
Asset Management Alliance has deep roots in the Delaware community helping all types of commercial property owners protect and enhance the value of their investment through employing a diligent and fully vetted management, maintenance and engineering team that is available 24/7 every day of the year.
Get in Touch — 302-655-2100